Welcome to 2014!!
I should have gotten this post written up yesterday, but I was too busy finishing Bound and Unbroken!! That baby is done and off to the betas. Overall I ended up with about 70k in the first draft, but as it gets refined, I’ll probably add more detail and description (I’m usually a bare-bones drafter).
I’m also supposed to be off to the day job once again today, but since it’s way below freezing, our road is a solid sheet of ice and we just have a small rear-wheel drive pickup, that isn’t happening. 🙂 Sorry to the day job folks but a day’s pay isn’t going to cover a wreck!
Ah, but that gives me an extra day to play, create Bound and Unbroken promos, and get ready for beta feedback. Now, on to the serious stuff.
- Self publish four novels
- Bound and Unbroken (BDSM Romance)–draft 1 complete
- Beyond the Divide (Darkness Bound #2, Paranormal Urban Fantasy)–9959 words complete
- Wild Guardian (Paranormal Romance)–42,442 words complete
- Untitled (BDSM Romance)–not started
- JuNoWriMo – Untitled (BDSM Romance)
- NaNoWriMo – Darkness Bound #3
- Read fifty 50 books
- Visit 5 Insecure Writers Group Blogs per day and interact.
- Become more consistent with A Round of Words in 80 days updates.
- Participate in Snippet Sunday/WeWriWa and visit other participating blogs each week.
- Feature a writer/blogger on my blog every Tuesday (sign up).
Book 1: Beyond the Divide (Paranormal, Urban Fantasy) 9959 words
Book 2: Bound and Unbroken (BDSM Romance) 1st draft complete
- Finish another 20k on Beyond the Divide
- Incorporate beta suggestions on Bound and Unbroken & send to editor
- Get back to Juicing more often.
- Become more active in my regular blogging activities and in visiting other blogs. I normally get a few visits done and then something comes up and I never get back around to finishing up comments. So I plan to make it a part of my daily routine to visit a few other blogs each day (instead of trying to do it in one swoop).
We are all different and we all have different demands on our time. Why should we all have the same goal? The simple answer is that we shouldn’t. If you want to be a writer, then you have to be able to roll with the punches and adapt to your changing circumstances. If that means changing your goals when your life blows up, so be it. ROW80 is the challenge that champions the marriage of writing and real life.