I started to type all this up last night, after realizing halfway through work that it was Wednesday, but since I ended up with a miserable headache, I left it half done and went to bed…
I need someone whose sole purpose is to track me down and tell me what I’m supposed to be doing the next day. I’ve charged my planner with this task, but it fails to track me down each evening. Maybe some kind of little helper faerie is needed.
On second thought, no, probably not. It would be more trouble than its worth.
So, onward we go! It’s Wednesday, which I only realized halfway through work today. I blame the fact that Monday was a holiday so I didn’t have to work. I love long weekends, but my sense of time is already broken so mucked up schedules don’t help.
News this week! Yesterday, my cover was revealed!
Book 1: Beyond the Divide (Paranormal, Urban Fantasy) 9959 words
Book 2: Bound and Unbroken (BDSM Romance) 1 round of beta critiques implemented
- Finish another 20k on Beyond the Divide (0% complete)
- Incorporate beta suggestions on Bound and Unbroken (50% complete)
- Add 10k to Bound and Unbroken (45% complete)
- Send Bound and Unbroken to editor (pending….)
Accomplishments so far this week:
- More corrections and I came up with an idea to fix a weak chapter 🙂 Still haven’t written it, but it’s simmering
- Get back to Juicing more often.
- Become more active in my regular blogging activities and in visiting other blogs.
Accomplishments this week:
- I have had juice for the last few days!! At least once a day–still need to get back to 2 times a day, but we have progress.
- Regular online activities–my attempts at this should become a little better since the cover reveal is over.
Less than 5 weeks until release!!
We are all different and we all have different demands on our time. Why should we all have the same goal? The simple answer is that we shouldn’t. If you want to be a writer, then you have to be able to roll with the punches and adapt to your changing circumstances. If that means changing your goals when your life blows up, so be it. ROW80 is the challenge that champions the marriage of writing and real life.